Friday, August 25, 2017

Siamo in Italia! (We're in Italy!)


So, whatever, we're in Italy, no big deal. (BTW, this is Hannah now).
Apparently, Superman came to Italy. That's the Vatican in the background.
Ben says: "I'm Superman! Flying in the sky!"



We went to Miami to get ice cream. Miami is the name of a gelato store in our neighborhood. I ordered a Nutella cone which I thought was going to be Nutella flavored gelato but it turned out to be just a cone of straight Nutella. I purposefully dropped a piece of the ground because it was just too much for me.



This is the view from the hill above our house. You can see the Colosseum. We live on Janiculum hill in Monteverde Vecchio. You should come visit!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Hannah and family!
    Ya'll look to be having a great time. Thanks for the photos and the updates.
    When you feel you have done enough proper research, I would really appreciate your take on the local pizza. I trust the pizza opinions of Brooklynites and am interested in the Italy/NY comparison.
    Have fun!
    Juan Calabrese of Wisconsin

    ReplyDelete