BACK TO SCHOOL
This is my first day photo! You can't really see, but my hair is dyed blue at the bottom. I go to Ambrit International School and yes, they speak English there. I'm in class 3L and my best friend is named Martha. My teacher's name is Ms. Anne-Marie. My favorite subject is music and ICT (iPads and computers).

This is us waiting at the bus stop. It takes forever for the 710 to come.
This is Benny's first day photo. He goes to Ambrit school too, but it's in a different building and it's called Ambrit EC which stands for early childhood. His best friend's name is Tamo and her sister Vega is a close friend of mine. I don't know what his favorite subject is, but he did squish grapes with his feet to make wine the other day, so that's a start.
Sacre fumi! Dove hai imparato a scrivere tanto bene?
ReplyDelete